Call for Abstract
European Psychiatrists Meeting, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the Possibilities to Treat Psychiatric & Psychological Disorders ”
Psychiatrists meet 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Psychiatrists meet 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Psychiatry is the medical specialty related to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of mental disorders like related to mood, behaviour, cognition, and perceptions Physical examinations and psychological tests may be conducted .These are mostly focused on the mental disorders diseases. It is combined treatment of psychiatric medication and psychotherapy.
- Track 1-1Addiction Psychiatrist
- Track 1-2Organizational psychiatrist
- Track 1-3Neuropsychiatric
- Track 1-4Geriatric Psychiatrist
- Track 1-5Adolescent Psychiatrist
Here psychologist works directly in the field of mental health with patients in individually or in groups, diagnose and treat patients with various mental disorders . It is important to note that clinical psychologists do not usually prescribe medications.
- Track 2-1Public Health Psychology
- Track 2-2Community Health Psychology
- Track 2-3Critical health Psychology
- Track 2-4Cognitive and Perceptual Psychology
- Track 2-5Abnormal Psychology
- Track 2-6Addiction Psychology
This is a branch of psychology which is related to the law. The main part of this forensic psychology is working with the criminal justice system and all legal activities. This is the use of psychological practices and principles ,they are applied to the legal system, mainly in court.
- Track 3-1Criminal Law
- Track 3-2Expert Testimony
- Track 3-3Forensic Psychiatry/legislation & Jurisprudence
- Track 3-4Interpersonal Relations
- Track 3-5Jurisprudence
- Track 3-6Forensic Psychiatry/standards
Geriatric psychology is a subfield of brain science that has practical experience in the psychological and physical soundness of those in the later phase of life. ... Geriatric therapists work with elderly customers to lead the analysis, study, and treatment of certain dysfunctional behaviors in an assortment of working environment settings.
- Track 4-1Clinical Geriatrics
- Track 4-2Psychogeriatric
- Track 4-3Old age Mental Disorders
- Track 4-4Geriatric Depression and Treatment
Consolidated Definition: Educational Psychology may be defined as “the application of the principles, facts and techniques of individual and group Psychology to human development in a more or less controlled situation concerned with learning and teaching process in education and solving educational problems.
- Track 5-1Active Learning
- Track 5-2Activity Theory
- Track 5-3Adolescence
- Track 5-4Affect in Education
- Track 5-5Adolescent Egocentrism
- Track 5-6Age Appropriateness
Clinical psychology therapists regularly assume a vital part in the treatment procedure. They may give psychotherapy, talk about a patient's advancement in treatment with different suppliers or with relatives, show adapting abilities and instruct patients and relatives about particular emotional wellness issue or diseases. Social/Personality Psychology.
- Track 6-1Mental Illness
- Track 6-2Mental Illness
- Track 6-3Mental Health Challenges
- Track 6-4Schizophrenia
- Track 6-5Depression
- Track 6-6Bipolar Disorder
- Track 6-7Anxiety
- Track 6-8Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
Clinical kid brain research is a claim to fame in proficient brain science that creates and applies logical information to the conveyance of mental administrations to newborn children, little children, kids and youths inside their social setting.
- Track 7-1Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Track 7-2Sensorimotor Stage
- Track 7-3Preoperational Stage
- Track 7-4Concrete Operational Stage
- Track 7-5Formal Operational Stage
The field of therapeutic brain research may incorporate pre-doctoral preparing the orders of wellbeing brain research, restoration brain science, paediatric brain research, neuropsychology, and clinical psychopharmacology, and in addition sub-strengths in torment administration.
- Track 8-1Antipsychotic medications
- Track 8-2Sedatives and anxiolytics
- Track 8-3Hypnotics
- Track 8-4Mood stabilizers
- Track 8-5Stimulants
- Track 8-6Brain injury medicine
Neurodevelopmental issue are a gathering of disarranges in which the advancement of the focal sensory system is irritated. This can incorporate formative cerebrum brokenness, which can show as neuropsychiatric issues or debilitated engine work, learning, dialect or non-verbal correspondence.
- Track 9-1Psychiatry Treatment Drugs
- Track 9-2Autism
- Track 9-3Learning Disabilities
- Track 9-4Mental Retardation
- Track 9-5Conduct Disorders
- Track 9-6Cerebral Palsy
Side effects and conditions behind mental crises may incorporate endeavoured suicide, substance reliance, liquor inebriation, intense sorrow, nearness of dreams, brutality, freeze assaults, and critical, fast changes in behaviour. Crisis psychiatry exists to recognize as well as treat these side effects and mental conditions. Furthermore, a few quickly deadly therapeutic conditions introduce themselves with basic mental side effects. A doctor's or an attendant's capacity to recognize and mediate with these and other medicinal conditions is basic.
- Track 10-1Acute Excitement with Psychomotor Agitation
- Track 10-2Counselling & Developmental Psychology
- Track 10-3Self-Destructive or Suicidal Behavior
Psychosomatic pharmaceutical is an interdisciplinary therapeutic field investigating the connections among social, mental, and conduct factors on real procedures and personal satisfaction in people and creatures. Some physical ailments are aggravated by mental factors, for example, stress and tension. For instance, these incorporate psoriasis, dermatitis, stomach ulcers, hypertension and coronary illness.
- Track 11-1Somatoform Disorders
- Track 11-2Psychodynamic Medicine
- Track 11-3Somatization Disorder
- Track 11-4Psychosomatic Illness
- Track 11-5psychotherapy
Counselling Psychology is a specialty within professional psychology that maintains a focus on facilitating personal and interpersonal functioning across the life span. The specialty pays particular attention to emotional, social, vocational, educational, health-related, developmental, and organizational concerns.
- Track 12-1Substance abuse counselling
- Track 12-2Rehabilitation counselling
- Track 12-3Mental health counselling
- Track 12-4Educational counselling